Eclipse is a maze of twisty passages all alike for those not used to it :-) Herewith a quick and dirty guide for those not used to it! More in my Bug Adventures wiki
- How do I use f***ing Eclipse?
- Easy: always make sure the Dragonfly Perspective is open from Window->Open Perspective->Other
- How do I load code from a JAR from other people for a Bug APP that's not on BUGnet?
- "New Bug Project" (one of the funny icons on the top left , the one in the middle)
- Select All Services, and select your Bug, then click Finish
- Right Click->Import->General->Archive File->Browse->blah.jar that you received from your friend or fellow developer
- Select "Yes To All" when asked about "Overwrite .project" in folder
- Right Click "Send to Bug
There doesn't seem to be a way to single step through code on the Bug itself. This seems to work no problem on the Virtual Bug but I don't use simulators, sorry! I used to do this via adb/gdb/xdb/ in the 1990s with HP-UX and other unix variants so there must be a way to do this on the Bug. Pointers appreciated!