The following is just a thought experiment:
- DM a bot to ask for reviews to reply e.g.
- maybe you get 5-10 reviews
- emoji for skip, emoji for spam, emoji for nonsense reviews
- reply to a review via slack’s reply feature
- DM the same bot to ask for reviews to moderate e.g.
- emoji for skip, emjoi for thumbs up, emoji for thumbs down, can, maybe have a command for editing, a review reply
- userids are taken care of
- easy text driven interface, works wherever slack works, i.e. on mobile, on desktop, etc
- emojis are fun :-)
- you need a slack id which might be limited in supply, maybe just do this for moderating?