- What Breed of Developers to Build RIAs?
amen! - "You need the right combination of skills if you're thinking of delivering an application both as a (HTML) web app and as a RIA (say, by combining Flex with a Java backend). Those worlds will indeed merge eventually."
Tags: howtodevelopsoftware, richinternetapps
- Mac Mini Review
good macintouch mini review
Tags: macintosh, macmini
- Solution Spheres: How To: turn your Mac mini into a Media Center PC
yet another mac mini home theatre howto
Tags: hometheatre, macintosh, macmini
- Mac mini - a killer Home Theater PC in the making? | PVRblog
lots of great suggestions in the comments
Tags: hometheatre, macintoush, macmini
- Inside Firefox - The Inside Track on Firefox Development
firefox heavy hitter moves to google - google browser in the future? hmmm
Tags: firefox, google, opensource
- tecosystems: Get Your Power Here...
where to get power courtesy of the following tags in Flickr:3 letter airport e.g. YYZ, wifi, power-outlet
Tags: airports, flickr, power
- Picasa 2 blog
great idea, bad URL, what happens when Picassa 3 comes out?