Just had a great time collaboratively editing over the internet a document using Writely. And it was great until we started using nested ordered lists. Of why oh why can't we have WYSIWYG editors in 2005 that can cope with nested lists properly without b*rking the HTML? Guess we really need a robust collaborative Web Outliner (I know Marc et al are working on it!) Please can I have it yesterday?
Writely allows you to edit documents online with whomever you choose, and then publish and blog them online.What exactly can I do with it? You can:
- Upload Word documents, HTML or text (or create documents from scratch).
- Use our simple WSIWYG editor to format your documents, spell-check them, etc.
- Invite others to share your documents by e-mail address.
- Edit documents online with whomever you choose.
- View your documents' complete revision history and roll back to any version.
- Publish documents online to the world, or to just who you choose.
- Download documents to your desktop as Word, HTML or zip.
- Post to your documents to your blog.