Got my N78 yesterday from Nokia Blogger Relations yesterday (thanks!).
"Blink" reactions to the phone:
- I like candybar phones
- Why does the phone pre-flash even when I turn the flash off (I know it's to focus but why? The N95-1 didn't do this!!)? Can I turn off the pre-flash off?
- I don't like the small buttons on the numeric keypad. I keep hiting "7" instead of "*"
- Not a fan of brown. Can I have pink, green, orange, purple or some fun colour :-) ?
- Nice and light. The N95 feels very heavy in comparison
- Don't like the buttons in general: too small
- I wish it would charge via Micro USB
"Blink" reactions to the S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2 software:
- As a experienced S60 user, I don't like the text in the middle e.g. "Open" - When I first saw that, I though hmmm, is there a new button in the middle? Of course there isn't. you just press the dpad in the middle to select that operation
- The zooming effects of the UI are ok but I could live without it. Rather have the menus simplified and fixed!
My unboxing video taken by the incomparable social media maven Dave Olson