I have switched over to the N900 for the moment for my cameraphone pictures. All in all the N900 seems better than the N82. Some comments and nits:
- Would be nice to be able to switch off the touch screen because sometimes in the middle of bicycling I realize the GPS has turned off or the setting is wrong for some reason:
- Does this happen because of a glitch / bug or because of an inadvertent touch while bicycling? I think both!
- The N900 camera is not much faster than the N82 (in fact the N82 might be faster). Anybody done any timing?
- The N900 lens is clean. After 3 years, the N82 has dust under the cover
- In silent mode, the N900 camera app doesn't make a noise. This is different from the N82 and N95 which didn't allow me to turn the camera sound off even in silent mode
- The N900 built-in GPS is faster than the N82 + Bluetooth GPS that I was using before