- This is the product apple should have introduced day 1 (of course watchOS 1 was not as bad as the first version of macOS for my late great Mac 7500 PPC). I see no reason to upgrade my watch hardware with watchOS 3. The compelling upgrade for me would be a watch with its own connectivity which unfortunately is still its own SIM card. C'mon it's 2016 can we get beyond the "tyranny" of the SIM card?
- It is faster.
- Siri is almost 100% reliable now.
- The button as dock works much better. The button was useless before.
- Apps are now at an acceptable speed!
- Previous Apple Watch posts: June 2015, August 2015, October 2015
Leave a comment on github