- Why not?
- Easy! The biggest reason: no distribution. Rich people in Western Europe and North America ain't enough. Besides the rich people want the iPhone and the Pixel ain't gonna change it.
- Another reason. The camera. I'm 99% sure the Pixel camera isn't better than the 7 (shot to shot speed, focus speed, colour that pleases the masses, etc) and I'm 100% sure the camera isn't as good as the 7 Plus. And the real kicker Android camera apps still s*ck compared to the iPhone ones.
- However maybe I don't know what I'm talking about :-)
- I hope to compare the iPhone 7 Plus to the Pixel and to blog about it before the end of the year.
- Finally even if I am right, all hope is not lost. Apps can be improved and so can distribution and the camera (just focus on the camera without going backwards which is what Samusung finally appears to be doing with the S6 and S7 cameras after several years of 1 step forward, 2 steps back).