- CSS is silly. Can we have something better please ? Futile rhetorical question I know LOL.
- The DOM is a silly abstraction as well. Again rhetorical: can we have something better?
- Having to run a server is silly too. But better than becoming dependent on somebody's silly proprietary cloud "server less" abstractions :-) ! (heroku, aws, azure etc etc etc)
- Finally everything runs slowly especially when you have 100K to 1million data points. R is for all its faults is faster and slurps up and deals with 100K to 1million without fuss.
- I'm not giving up :-). I'm considering writing web app visualizations using https://formidable.com/open-source/victory/about/ + React. Any good?
Leave a comment on github