Yay for fab example code!
- The ggjoy vignette has this modified Lincoln Nebraska ggjoy() example (from original blog post by Austin Wehrwein )
ggplot(lincoln_weather, aes(x = `Mean Temperature [F]`, y = `Month`)) + geom_joy(scale = 3, rel_min_height = 0.01) + scale_x_continuous(expand = c(0.01, 0)) + scale_y_discrete(expand = c(0.01, 0)) + labs(title = 'Temperatures in Lincoln NE', subtitle = 'Mean temperatures (Fahrenheit) by month for 2016\nData: Original CSV from the Weather Underground') + theme_joy(font_size = 13, grid = T) + theme(axis.title.y = element_blank())
- I just have to (easy peasy right :-) ?):
- change the months to colours
- change the fill colour to the colours
- change the "mean temperature" to 24 counts of the colours (1 count / hour)