- Probably Wrong 2029 Prediction :-) : No self-driving cars and vehicles outside city cores
- Of course I could be wrong and we could have an artificial general intelligence breakthrough
- Law suits
- We need a breakthrough for truly adaptive self driving
- The city cores already have the dense infrastructure in many cities like Vancouver and San Francisco (e.g. trolleybus wires are places for sensors and radars and cameras and there are plenty of places in city cores to add these sorts of things) to allow safe 20km/h self driving buses and mini-buses
- As I wrote before: "bring it on! self guided buses and self guided taxis controlled by proactive government regulation not by the 'market' which will s*ck at this but not Tesla's dream or R2D2"
Leave a comment on github