- Ton raises some great points in his blog post:
- Allow blog comments or just use ping back, trackback and Web Mentions?
- Since I started blogging in 1999, I’ve always disliked blog comments and hosting them but haven’t really thought too much about it.
- My current position: I think the best thing is to use something like ping back, trackback or Web Mentions and blog your comment in response to a blog.
- I agree that centralized comments always fail in time because of sp*m. And what Ton said about power and entropy :-)
- Someday :-), I will implement something like Web Mentions !
Leave a comment on github