- I believe that just like learning styles we don't have one, it's contextual. We might have one we prefer or default to but doesn't mean we can't be all.
- Read Jory McKay's These are 4 styles of communication that you need to know to learn more about:
- Analytic folks: provide details upfront with clear expectations
- Intuitive folks: Keep it high level on the main topic, answer follow ups, minimize details
- Functional: Active Listening i.e. repeat what they've said, expect details and lists
- Personal: Keep it light and casual, don't get offended by personal or discussions about feelings, follow-up with details and more info
Leave a comment on github