- This is why I love the premise of iodide as I understand it : you don’t need a server! Any web browser can run your notebook code just like any web browser can render your static web pages. No extra server required.
- Anyways, I am probably over-thinking the need for a server. We will always need servers :-) ! It’s just that in my opinion every node even if it’s just a laptop or better yet phone running a browser should be a server as well as a client!
- Check out the intro post: introducing fastpages
- And then check out Stephen Downe’s attempt to clarify “introducing fastpages” :-) : How to Use Fastpages
- All in all something I should try!
Leave a comment on github