- UPDATE 29October2020: Buster is not new. It was released in July 2019. I guess nobody has had the time to create a Buster specific dependency script.
- I tried to follow the directions in Setting up your own shiny-server / rstudio-server on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ but failed
- My theory is that Debian Buster is too new. If I downgrade to Ubuntu Bionic or Debian Stretch 9, then it would probably work since there are dependency scripts for these older operating systems e.g.
- What can I do? Hack the script to make it work ? I tried that and failed :-)
- Or more likely just wait until somebody else does it or the R Studio folks do it!
- Anyhow I can use R Studio Server on Mac or Windows and just
scp things over for now.
Leave a comment on github