- Please refer to previous post: Create a SQLite database from a kitsune question CSV file
- From What is the use case for
pip install -eI successfully installed csvs-to-sqlite from Simon Willison by changing the pandas dependency to be just
pandas~=0.25.0in setup.py as follows:
- from github, download the latest tar file of csvs-to-sqlite and untar it
- edit setup.py to remove the pandas version
- cd to the directory with the unzipped tar file
pip install -e .
- And presto it installed and seems to work!
- I filed issue 73 for this: outdated pandas dependency in setup.py? #73